Being earth-friendly is challenging sometimes. What tools can we use to be more earth-friendly? Here are a few.
- Reusable bag
- Tennis shoes
- Thread and needle
- Cleaning cloth
- Reusable water bottle
You can show kids (or adults) these items and ask them why they might be earth-friendly tools. I listed some possible answers below, but there may be many correct answers.
- Reusable bag (saves plastic bags which are made from oil)
- Tennis shoes (walk places instead of driving)
- Gloves (pick up litter)
- Thread and needle (fix clothes that are ripped instead of buying more new clothes)
- Cleaning cloth (use over and over instead of paper towels that are thrown away after one use)
- Reusable water bottle (use over and over instead of buying bottled water)
- Seeds (plant flowers that bees will enjoy and plant your own food)
Here are a few more items you could include if you’d like: cloth napkin (saves on paper napkins), reusable snack container (saves on zippered bags that get thrown away after one use), etc.
One of the latest resource in my TPT store includes printables to go along with this activity, if you’d like.
Let’s heal the earth, one action at a time.